Frivolous Friday Winner!

Thank you so much for sharing your collections and love for Blue Barn with me!

Congratulations to Colette, our winner of the Laundry Basket Quilts Frivolous Tin.
Colette has been notified by email and will receive one of our Blue Barn Tins as soon as they are available.

Our Blue Barn collection will arrive at your favorite shop in June.
Thank you to everyone for participating!

This entry was posted in Quilting. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Frivolous Friday Winner!

1. Love the new Summer Field Kits

2. Mary Andra says:

Congratulations Colette. Enjoy.

3. Mary Jane says:

Looking forward to it in the shops.

4. Mary Beness says:

Colette is one happy sewer-congratulations, from yet another Mary 🙂

5. Clara Beagles says:

Hello:
    I have 4 of your quilts that I have been asked to do for a friend but don’t have any Idea how to do them. I paper piece and other quilting but never seen this type,. It looks really neat to do and pretty finished but how do I find a lesson? Please e-mail me at clarabeagles@gmail.com
    Thank you, Clara Beagles 859-466-3945 – Burlington, KY 41005

6. Colette says:

Thank you so much. I look forward to using these beautiful fabrics.

7. Brenda says:

Edyta, you have such a gift with blues. I want them all, all, all. If only my budget were as big as my mind’s eye! I think this group of projects is my favorite yet!

8. Your beautiful Blue Barn collection has endless possibilities! So excited for it to be available to us mere mortals with needles!

9. MaryLou says:

Love your beautiful quilts – wonderful fabrics. Your such a talented lady..
    Thanks for all you share.

10. Susanna Johnson says:

Edyta,
    I have been so inspired to get back into quilting after seeing your
    wonderful work with batiks – my favorite fabric. I bought a beautiful ‘recycled’ batiks, patchwork dress in Ubud, Bali last year.
    Having taught textile studies for 5 years, I also encouraged my students to think about ‘wearable textile art’ pieces, such as clothing and accessories.
    Best wishes, Susanna, Western Australia. 13Sep2016

11. Many thanks really handy. Will share site with my buddies

12. Sandra Henderson says:

I purchased two of your tins! I love them. One was for a friend, but nice not parted with it. Lol
    I’m happy to hear about your next adventure with Andover fabrics.
    Change is not always a bad thing.
    We will all Follow you wherever you go! I’ve given notice to my lqs that she will
    Now have to carry that fabric line! She said she will. I hope you get to spread your wings even more. You are so creative and I’ve learned a lot from you.

13. Linda H says:

Wish you would update your blog more often. This is almost six months old.

14. Sandra Henderson says:

I received little handfuls of scraps today- after searching the http://www...
    Busy thimble quilt shop in Maine is a favorite and I want to visit her one day-
    She kindly mailed your book.
    What a treasure!!!!!!
    You’ve outdone yourself.
    I’m so happy for you and always support you in your endeavors. You are so smart in business and design sense. I’ve always known you will go far- now I have to raise the bar again. Breathtakingly beautiful book. ThNk you .
    Keep going!!!!!

15. Kelly says:

Hi Edyta, do you do lectures/ workshops and trunk shows for guilds? If so what are your fees and schedule. I am the Vice President for Hayward Piecemakers in Hayward Wisconsin, we are very interested in having you be our guest speaker at our guild. Please let us know if you are available