Handfuls of Scraps

Our newest book “Handfuls of Scraps” has just been released!

It was so much fun to work on this book, I wanted to share my love for antique quilts with you so I have included 36 of my favorites along with 15 project quilts that I think you will really enjoy!

So grab a handful of scraps; even though the final vision might be a bit blurry,

your hand will soon be filled with spectacular blocks.

From dark to light, batiks to brights,

your favorite fabrics will come to life in some of the most awe-inspiring scrappy quilts you’ll ever make.

I hope you will enjoy all of the pages from our new book as much as I have enjoyed making them for you!

Happy Quilting!
Edyta

13 thoughts on “Handfuls of Scraps

1. in chennai|chennai hotels|near airport hotels chennai|5 star hotels at chennai|best hotels for buffet in chennai|hotels near chennai airport|hotels in chennai india|mgm hotels resorts chennai|hotels in chennai in egmore|hotels near chennai us consulate|ho

What i don’t realize is in fact how you are now not really a lot more smartly-preferred than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus considerably in the case of this matter, made me individually consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men are not involved until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. At all times take care of it up!|

2. Bunnie

I have NEVER seen so many beautiful patterns from one designer in my life. You are so very inspiring to each and everyone of us girls. I am anxious to see your new book and we don,t carry it here so am anxiously awaiting its arrival fro another Canadian city. I love love love all you do Edyta. Keep it up and I will have to add another room on to the house for more space!!!

3. Christine

What a beautiful preview of the book. I can’t waite to get it in the mail. Thank you so very much for your inspirations!

4. Karen Martin

I just picked the book up yesterday–it’s so beautiful and full of inspiration! You have some wonderful quilts in your family collection. I’m not sure which quilt to make first, but that postage stamp basket quilt is calling my name, I think. I will be quilting my Gift Basket quilt made from Snow Birds next week and then I may have time to start a new project: Basket of Scraps. Or, maybe Monkey Business–that one looks fun! Or, Let it Shine–love that one too! So many lovely choices–so little time. I don’t know how you do it!

5. Sharon Bennett

I just received my copy of your book this week and I LOVE it! The antique inspirations and the patterns are so beautiful! I think I’ve looked through it every day this week (with a smile) and then try to decide which pattern to sew first! 😉 Looking forward to Heart’s Content too…. it’s going to be fun to plan all the colorful quilting projects for the Winter days ahead!

6. Karen Miller

Wow! Congratulation Edyta! What lovely quilts you’ve shown – just beautiful! I just received a jelly roll and layer cake of your Hearts Content fabric from the lovely ladies at the Moda Bake Shop – can’t wait to dive into this fabric and share with others… Thanks for continuing to inspire and make such lovely fabric lines….

7. Kris skeffington

I have seen your book advertised. Could you tell,show,u hit isa dhow,u

I have seen your new book and I am wondering how much it would cost and how much is the postage to Australia.

Many thanks
    Kris

8. Lizzie

Oh, what wonderful, inspiring pictures! Your scraps make me want to re-think my whole palette of scraps-to-be, but I know mine will look lovely in their own way…. SO looking forward to reading this!